Tutti gli orari sono UTC +1 ora [ ora legale ]

Autore Messaggio
 Oggetto del messaggio: One purpose of having a 24 hour
MessaggioInviato: lun 25 dic 2017, 9:18 
Non connesso

One purpose of having a 24 hour rolex replica sale hand on a timepiece such as this was giving explorers the ability to know whether it was day or night rather than use the GMT swiss replica watches hand to indicate a second timezone. This was an important feature when exploring in a place where the sun didn't go down, or deep in a cave without any sunlight. The Yacht-Master is perhaps the odd man out replica watches uk because it was never developed for strictly professional use. The Yacht-Master is more a child of the replica watches times, as in the 1990s the mechanical watch industry was fully invested in moving upmarket. With sport watches being ever popular, Rolex was intent on producing a high-end, yet durable rolex replica sale sport watch that people could use while sailing for sport or pleasure. Today, all Yacht-Master watches have either a platinum or replica watches gold bezel rather than a steel one.

Profilo E-mail  

Tutti gli orari sono UTC +1 ora [ ora legale ]