Tutti gli orari sono UTC +1 ora [ ora legale ]

Autore Messaggio
 Oggetto del messaggio: The Best Basketball Shoes to Buy from Nike’s 20% off Sale
MessaggioInviato: mar 07 ago 2018, 4:06 
Non connesso

KD 11 Shoes The 2017-18 NBA season is in full swing and the excitement surrounding the game of basketball is at an all-time high. That said, hoopers everywhere are gearing up for their own local action, and that means the demand for a new pair of wheels is increasing, too. Luckily, Nike has once again launched their ever-popular clearance sale, and for inquiring basketball minds, there are a good amount of intriguing options available for the taking for an additional 20% bonus. See our selections for some notable basketball shoes below, or shop what Nike has on markdown.
While the Warriors season may not have gotten off to the best start Tuesday night, the same cannot be said for their star Kevin Durant’s signature shoe, the Nike KD 11. Releasing in the always popular “Triple Black” colorway on November 1st, it features a black Flyknit upper atop a matching sole. Although his signature shoe line isn’t the hot ticket as it once was, it’s clear that Nike holds the NBA Champion to high esteem as his signature shoe is thus far the only to feature his team’s official NBA logo. Expect this all-black KD Shoes 10 variety on November 1st.

2018 Kevin Durant Jerseys On Sale - Kevin Durant Jerseys On Sale,Kevin Durant Jerseys Cheap,kevin durant warriors jersey

2018 Kevin Durant Shoes For Sale:KD 11 Still KD,Nike KD 11 EYBL,Nike KD 11 "Paranoid",KD 11 Peach Jam

Profilo E-mail  

Tutti gli orari sono UTC +1 ora [ ora legale ]