Tutti gli orari sono UTC +1 ora [ ora legale ]

Autore Messaggio
 Oggetto del messaggio: NBA 2K19 is a very serious and extraordinarily detailed game
MessaggioInviato: ven 14 dic 2018, 4:14 
Non connesso

The other version of NBA 2K19 was the 20th Anniversary Edition. A premium version of the game that allowed people to jump in a few days early with a variety of bonus digital items, including 100,000 VC. There’s no matchmaking in the Neighborhood other than what will be available for the Pro-AM game mode. So with all the players that had been grinding through the anniversary edition pre-launch, it was almost impossible for me to play an evenly matched game against other people on the different courts around area – everyone was roughly 25 levels above me.

Before I get too in the weeds with the problems surrounding VC though, let’s talk about what’s good in NBA 2K19: the gameplay. For the past decade or so, the NBA 2K series has tried to create as realistic of a basketball sim as possible. While each installment has more or less had fun basketball gameplay in its own right, the series has always been trying to find a good balance between remaining realistic with player movement and physics while still remembering that it is a video game after all and as such should be somewhat arcadey.

2K knows what it's doing and for whom it's doing with this system. It's a vulturous practice which crosses the line of unacceptable by a country mile. NBA 2K19 attempted to ease the pain for those who dare keep their spending to a minimum. There are more ways to earn VC than ever before, and you do earn more overall. And yes, haircuts are free. Praise the high heavens. Buy NBA 2K19 MT Coins from Mmocs.com with the cheapest price and fast delivery.

But far and away more important than anything else in the gameplay department is the addition of the Takeover system. A natural evolution of 2K's hot-cold streaks and badge system, the Takeover meter fills as users help a certain player get on a roll through consistent smart contributions in all facets of the game.

There are a few issues that could do with a tweak – reach-in fouls can spoil games, while finding teammates and getting into games if you’re not part of a crew can also be time-consuming. The biggest problem is found in Pro-Am though, where an insistence of having a team of five means those without essentially get pushed to the Jordan Rec Centre, where, with little to play for, you’re met with a hotbed of toxicity.

NBA 2K19 is most assuredly not a modern-day incarnation of that beloved Sega game. It is not a casual game for people who want to fly across the court like kung fu movie actors with a flaming ball and slam dunk it through the net so hard the plexiglas backboard shatters as The Jock Jam blares over the stadium speakers. Published by 2K on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and even Nintendo Switch, NBA 2K19 is a very serious game and is extraordinarily detailed, packed full of game modes, options, information, statistics, and numbers. And you get to play basketball, too.

Profilo E-mail  

Tutti gli orari sono UTC +1 ora [ ora legale ]